[U.P. Act No. 14 of 1977]
(As passed by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature)
An Act further to amend the Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathic Medicine Act, 1951
and to make consequential amendments in the U.P. State
Universities Act, 1973
It is hereby enacted in the Twenty-eighth Year of the Republic of India as follows:-
1. Short title and commencement - This Act may be called the Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathic Medicine (Amendment) Act, 1975.
- This Act may be called the Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathic medicine (Amendment) Act, 1977.
- It shall be deemed to have come into force on August 8, 1977.
11. Transfer of Faculty fund to Homoeopathic Fund - All examinations held in March, 1975 by the Board of Homoeopathic Medicine, Uttar Pradesh in pursuance of Government Order No. 492/V-9-102-72, dated February 4, 1975 shall be deemed to be and always to have been valid, anything contained in the principal Act not with standing.
Repeal and savings -
- The Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathic Medicine (Amendment) Ordinance, 1977 (U.P. Ordinance No. 14 of 1977), is hereby repealed.
- Notwithstanding such real, anything done or any action taken under the principal Acts as amended by the said Ordinance shall be deemed to have been done or taken under the corresponding provisions of the principal Acts as amended by this Act, as if this Act were in force at all material times.